Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hot or not

we've been awfully spoiled this summer. well, at least all of us in the DC area. we've hardly had any re-e-e-e-a-lly hot days at all. at all! as in, i can't even remember the last time it was in the 90s. and i sincerely doubt we've broken 100. for the most part, we've drifted around in the upper 70s and lower 80s. lows in the 60s at night. it was even TOO CHILLY to go swimming the other day. in july!

which sounds nice.

sounds awful nice.

sounds like a cool lake in canada, without the black flies in your nose.

but instead, it has made me a HUGE WIMP. i just went on a walk outside with a co-worker. not long, maybe 20 minutes tops. and i have sweat through my shirt, my ass is damp and my hair is dripping sweat into my eyes. it's only 88 out there, people! i should be ashamed of myself.

No comments: